Quick guide-mobile phone safety risks for children and Parents
Let me tell you a joke that a hotel receptionist not responds to a visitor who is before her desk, as she is busy with phone calls, upon seeing that hotel reception number that person calls her and she responds to him and asks him to attend the hotel reception desk for more details, and that man says “all ready I am here”.
This creative joke tells how communication devices are part of our lives and we all agree that we can’t live without them in our regular life. The technology always provides two options in any areas, one is the uses of it and the second one is how we use it!
It is common that parents are facing regular demand from children to buy them a latest model. Economics of the parents place an important role in acceptance those demands.
However there is a role of mobile phones in providing regular communication with our near and dear ones. In previous days we are not able to travel to our dear ones in regular basis. That postal department placed a crucial role in communicate with our dears and relatives. Of course those days are gone and we experienced a lot of connect with postal stamps and covering letters. Coming to it is everyone’s life part that having a communicating device is unavoidable.
As we understand the communication importance, everyone is buying mobile phones according to their NEEDS. It is not wrong to buy a latest technology phone if it really places an important place in our office tasks and meeting. Of course coming out of the shop with latest mobile phone or receiving the delivery of our online order of mobile phone it is quite common that a latest mobile phone is coming into market or the price of the mobile phone you bought is dropped L
While buying a mobile we have to also check for the antivirus software, and various apps that are useful for our needs (some apps provide the reference to unknown numbers and those apps helps us in knowing that whether that calls is worth to answer)
Children concerns: children always think big and the discussion regarding buying a new mobile is also BIG! Days are like that can’t blame anyone.
Buying a mobile phone to children according to their need, wish is not a big deal if it is affordable. Yet some instructions from parents side to them as a helping aid or pre advice is necessary. Sometimes the communication through mobile phones misleading the situations and they are ended in panic. So.
1. Advise them to properly charge the mobile device
2. Don't answer to unknown or suspicious mobile number
3. If any cyberbullying is going on them advise them to immediately to parents or proper persons near to them. (Most cases the cyberbully is a near known one / known through internet)
4. It is not wise to give their mobile phone to other people. (We are responsible for the calls or messages going through our mobile phones)
5. Don't give your mobile phone number or chat ids to unknown or Untrusted people.
Parents can’t ignore: that mobile phones place an important role in being a socialized days so maybe the children feel they are getting to far from the friends if parent strictly ignore their needs and deeds.
For parents: while buying a mobile phone for your parents
1.tell them don’t answer any questions in conversation with calls that introduce themselves as bank or a specified authority and may ask for bank details like credit, debit card or the address where they are living by offering a gift hamper etc.,
Our lives are important gift than any other gift hampers.
2. charging of a mobile phone is also important to them (in case of emergency we don’t have to the mobile charging low problems)
So buy a mobile phone that offer a good charging promise.
3. If latest phone or any understandable technical phone is bought for them they may place difficulty to get used to it. So the technology of the mobile phone needs to meet their needs.
4. It is advisable that don’t change their mobile phones frequently with your phones. They may face some difficulties in changing models. So place a separate dedicated phone to them
Let them have a good time with their mobile phone devices
This concludes with mobile phone safety and risk factors for children and parents
Hope this useful to you…if found any other things need to be added here don’t hesitate to comment bellow.
Thanks for coming here and reading my views keep coming …have a nice day and hope some discounts on mobiles available to you while you are buying a mobile phone for your children or parents.