Solved: how to Delete Bowsing history on Google

 My Activity in Google is the place where your search history is stored. This is useful if you are using different systems and you are moving between different places. If you searched for a topic and the results are pretty useful but forgot to bookmark it, or you think that your last week search on Google gave you good results and you want to revise that search once again all you have to do is place yourself in Google My Activity page, There you can find the browsing history related your Google account.
PS:  you should have browse with your Google account in order to save your search activity in Google My Activity page. I.e. first you need to login in to Gmail and then search in Google which makes that activity able to store in My Activity page
Details in images: shows how to"delete browsing history on google" 



delete browsing history on Google

No comments: