for more information and for TRIVIA:

Spending some time browsing various websites with a mobile phone really makes you realise how much faster and easier it is to use sites that are built with lean, semantic, and accessible markup compared to those that use nested tables and spacer gifs for layout. And skip links are invaluable when you're using a device with a screen that is only 176 pixels wide and 208 pixels tall. In fact, it's made me consider implementing more skip links on this site, especially for jumping straight to the last comment on a post.

Some people argue that browsing the web from a mobile phone is useless, but I doubt that they've actually used a 3G phone like the Nokia 6680, equipped with a good browser. I think it's great. Much better than I thought it would be, even though I've been told by friends and colleagues that mobile web browsing is really becoming very useful.

No comments: